Missing EAE9X.DLL

User community discussion of MusiFind Pro, CD Assistant, URL Manager, PassPic, etc.

Missing EAE9X.DLL

Postby ehmyers » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 am

Hi I know Musifind is not supported anymore but I had a question. I was getting back into re-installing and using Musifind again now that I am moved and tried to upgrade my 4.24 to 4.26.

After doing so the program won't start and its says missing dll EAE9X.dll. I checked the programs folder and there is a EAE7X.dll file but not an EXE9X.dll.

Was just wondering so I could upgrade to the latest. I know its unsupported so if no answer that's fine, I'll see how the 4.24 works out. Really like the program anyways. I am using it on Window 7 Home Premium 32-bit but haven't used it in a few years
ehmyers
New user

Re: Missing EAE9X.DLL

Postby AuthorDirect » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:40 pm

The installer has been updated to include the missing file.
AuthorDirect
Site Admin

Postby ehmyers » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:16 pm

That installs and runs fine now - Thank You! My copy is showing unregistered again however and it hasn't prompted me to enter my registration details.
ehmyers
New user

Postby chrismac » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:17 pm

I, too, am having problems using the latest version - after installing, I enter in all of my license info, and it says "Invalid serial number entered". I still use this program on a very regular basis, and would love to see the improvements of the upgrade. Thanks!

Chris
chrismac
New user

Return to Discontinued Products